Articles & Features
Lots of ideas, contacts and advice for people organising group trips and holidays.
You can also read about other group travel organisers through a selection of interviews in the My Group & I section.
- Review: The London Cabaret Club First-class food and a variety show that will have you up on your feet: The London Cabaret Club is certainly worth a visit, declares Rachel Bailey.
- London Theatre Review: Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour Eye-wateringly bad language and sexual references in abundance, audiences, you have been warned.
- A Q&A with Annie star, Alex Bourne Alex Bourne, who will play Daddy Warbucks in the upcoming West End production of Annie, talks rehearsals, Laurence Olivier Award nominations, and shaving his head.
- King Arthur's Britain: the legends behind the locations Group Leisure has picked out some of the most fascinating UK locations linked to the legend of the King Arthur.
- Ever thought of… Devizes? A Medieval past, a canal, a wealth of history, and one of the officially listed prettiest streets in Britain – what’s not to love about Devizes?
- Excellent ways to celebrate Star Wars Day To mark Star Wars Day this week, here are some activities that relate to the sci-fi franchise to indulge in.
- Regional theatre review: Dirty Dancing An outdated show that’s clinging on to life, or a timeless and ever popular classic that still has its place in 2017? Rachel Bailey shares her thoughts on the new UK...
- Six perfectly English places for groups to visit With St George’s Day having just passed, we’ve come up with six trip ideas to extend the celebrations for this patron saint day.
- National Trust gardens to add to your 2017 bucket list Some of the National Trust’s head gardeners pick out their top outdoor spaces in Kent to visit during the summer months.
- Regional Theatre Review: The National Theatre’s Jane Eyre Sarah Holt reviews the National Theatre’s adaptation of Jane Eyre as is embarks on its UK tour.