Articles & Features
Lots of ideas, contacts and advice for people organising group trips and holidays.
You can also read about other group travel organisers through a selection of interviews in the My Group & I section.
- 8 of the most beautiful places in… Hampshire A pick ‘n’ mix selection of beautiful places in Hampshire, including seaside resorts, a national park and coastal ports.
- National Heritage Centre for Horseracing and Sporting Art: a review Laura Sexton spent a day in Newmarket, discovering the history of horseracing.
- Restaurant review: Cosmopolitan, Altrincham Sarah Holt went to new restaurant Cosmopolitan in Cheshire to size it up for groups.
- 67-17: 50 Summers of Love Learn more about what’s on offer for groups during Liverpool’s Summer of Love and beyond.
- London Theatre Review: Dreamgirls Group Leisure gives Dreamgirls five big gold sparkly stars after reviewing the production at the Savoy Theatre on the Strand.
- London Theatre Review: Half a Sixpence Group Leisure gives Half a Sixpence a big thumbs up after seeing it at the Noel Coward Theatre.
- Restaurant review: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, London Shrimply delicious – and great for groups, too. Rachel Bailey reviews the Forrest Gump-themed restaurant Bubba Gump Shrimp Co in London.
- 8 of the most beautiful places in… Yorkshire With green countryside and undulating dales stretching for miles, there are countless places for groups to visit in Yorkshire. Here are eight of the most scenic spots for groups to add...
- 10 surprising activities groups can do in Milton Keynes Happy birthday Milton Keynes! Here are some of the best (and most surprising) activities for groups to enjoy during a visit.
- Ever thought of… Chippenham? Chippenham in Wiltshire is a bustling market town with a huge amount to offer groups – isn't it time you booked a visit?