Articles & Features
Lots of ideas, contacts and advice for people organising group trips and holidays.
You can also read about other group travel organisers through a selection of interviews in the My Group & I section.
- Churches to visit in England, recommended by Bill Bryson Travel writer Bill Bryson has revealed a list of his favourite UK churches to visit.
- Ever thought of… Otley? The Yorkshire market town of Otley is gearing up for the summer season, and it's time to discover its best bits, including pubs, pork pie shops and a chocolatier.
- London Theatre Review: An American in Paris Laura Sexton left the West End in a dancing daze after reviewing An American in Paris at the Dominion Theatre.
- Group accommodation in Dorset Group Leisure turns its attention to Dorset and picks out five helpful accommodation options for groups planning an extended trip there.
- Comedy review: Richard Herring: The Best Should Richard Herring’s comedy tour be on your schedule this year? Paul Maguire, former judge at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards, finds out.
- The Titanic Hotel, Liverpool With its music and sports heritage and unique tourist attractions, Liverpool is a destination known worldwide. Make your base at the Titanic Hotel at Stanley Dock.
- Stepping Out: London theatre review “I anticipated an all-singing, all-dancing, showbiz-style production”, writes Laura Sexton, on Stepping Out. But did the new show meet her expectations?
- Regional theatre review: Bat Out of Hell, The Musical Sarah Holt explains why you don’t have to be a Meatloaf fan to enjoy Bat Out of Hell, The Musical.
- Ever thought of… Northampton? Who would have thought Northampton and the surrounding Northamptonshire area had so much on offer?
- Dublin, Cork and Galway: ideas for groups Group Leisure gears up for St Patrick’s Day by providing some to-do ideas for those planning a future visit to Ireland.