My Group And I - Interview Archives
Older interviews we have had with group travel organisers are listed here within our archive pages. You can read the latest, new interview each month in Group Leisure magazine.
- Banking on a great trip Carrie Martindale spoke to Graham Knight, who has organised trips for Lloyds Bank employees for the last 13 years.
- The friendship and the camaraderie W.I. member, Margaret Roberts talks about her group’s love of food-centric trips, shared interests and above all, friendship.
- A man of the world GTO of the Year finalist, Aleem Mohammed spoke to us about his holiday experiences and how there are still places he plans to visit after 40 years of travelling.
- Travel on a shoestring For a group which knows more than most about finance, thrifty organiser Karlene Lewis promises great fun and value for money.
- All Things Theatrical Clive Roylance of Lordship Theatregoers takes centre-stage to explain why theatre trips are such a favourite for groups.
- An Adventure Every Day An organiser for 60 years, Brian Williams told Group Leisure all about how he loves doing something that comes so naturally to him.
- An Artistic Approach Group travel organiser of Storrington DFAS in west Sussex, Sue Povey balances her trip itineraries with education, creativity and lots of fun.
- The Sociable Society A sociable group as opposed to a social club, Linda Hubbard of Bexley Civic Society reveals why 2011 is set to be an exciting year.
- A Green Fingered Group Experienced GTO, Eileen Funnell has a love of surprising people. Group Leisure found out about some of the trips that she’s got up her sleeve.
- A well-travelled retirement Barbara Barnes explains why she’d rather go on holiday with friends, than send them a postcard saying ‘wish you were here’.