Mike & the Mechanics announce 2014 UK tour
Date Posted: 09/06/2013
Mike & the Mechanics will hit the road in 2014 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their 1988 album, The Living Years.
The tour will kick off in February, touring until 16th March, visiting cities including Birmingham, London, Aberdeen and Buxton.
The Living Years was Mike & The Mechanics second album and hit number one in the US as well as reaching number two in the UK charts.
The album includes singles such as Nobody’s Perfect, Seeing is Believing and the classic title track The Living Years.
Mike & the Mechanics tour dates
• Opera House, Buxton: 15th March
• Theatre Royal, Norwich: 16th March
• Albert’s Hall, Bolton: 21st March
• Music Hall, Aberdeen: 25th March
• Symphony Hall, Birmingham: 1st April
• Corn Exchange, Ipswich: 3rd April
• Ferneham Hall, Fareham: 4th April
• St Albans Arena, St Albans: 9th April
• Hammersmith Apollo, London: 16th April
Group travel organisers should contact their chosen venue for group discounts and rates.
For further group travel information visit: