Singapore garden city
Date Posted: 14/07/2012
Occupying a space the equivalent of 177 football fields, Gardens by the Bay forms an integral part of Singapore’s City in a Garden vision - a whole country geared to nurture flora and greenery.
Mediterranean climate in tropical Singapore
Two enormous climate-controlled conservatories will create an architectural centerpiece, transporting the climates and plant life of Mediterranean and Cloud Forest regions to tropical Singapore.
Highlights will include an indoor waterfall, flowering meadow, vertical planting and high level walkways.
Highlights of the Bay South Garden experience
Those on an organised group trip can experience the following features of the Bay South Garden:
• Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories
• Supertrees in the Golden Garden, Silver Garden and Supertree Grove
• Heritage Gardens
• The World of Plants
• Dragonfly and Kingfisher lakes
• A choreographed light and sound show at the Supertree Grove
• Interpretive media and narratives bringing to life the story of plants
For further group travel information visit www.gardensbythebay.com.sg.