Got a travel tip, had a good or bad experience? Perhaps you want to comment or write a travel letter about something you've read on our website or in Group Leisure magazine?
Whatever the reason, do write to us about your views and experiences whether you're a group travel organiser, coach operator or work within the travel trade.
You can read our recent letters below and also click to write in to us using our simple online form.
- Life Beyond Christmas : Organising Group Trips over the Holidays It can be frustrating when venues are only interested in Christmas events in the run up to the festive period.
- Smoke gets in your eyes Ray Dunkley agrees with our very own Grumpy that smokers are getting out of hand. Just how will he avoid the so-called 'smoking fraternity'?
- A sweet ending to chocolate disappointment? Continuum responds to an unhappy GTO after a disappointing trip to York’s Chocolates Story.
- Dorset dazzled us One reader shared her group’s experience of Dorset as a group friendly county. Excursions included Poole Pottery and a steam train.
- Be careful where you eat! One reader’s advice on booking dinner for a group; including making sure you are meticulous when making all your arrangements.
- Great success in Liverpool Jim Godsell wrote in to tell us all about a recent trip to Liverpool; a fun-filled trip where he even got dressed up as one of the Fab Four.
- The Gluten and Dairy Factor Catering for people with special dietary requirements can be a minefield. Carol Saltmarsh wrote in to tell us more.
- Game on Beverley Mc Fadden wrote into say how pleased she was by the legacy left by the 2012 Olympic Games.
- How to get the youngsters enthused How do we get younger people involved in groups? Brian Potter offers some suggestions.
- Dirty rotten scoundrels Some hoteliers really need to clean up their act; Oliver from Preston has had some bad experiences in the past.